turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Hello...I filed my taxes on 04/13/2019 and I haven't received an emailed confirmation from TurboTax regarding the status. Can you please help.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Hello...I filed my taxes on 04/13/2019 and I haven't received an emailed confirmation from TurboTax regarding the status. Can you please help.

You can check your efile status here https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tools/efile-status-lookup/ 

When you log into your account you should also see the status and if it was Accepted or Rejected, Started, Printed, Ready to Mail, etc.  what does it say? 

View solution in original post

9 Replies

You can check your efile status here https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tools/efile-status-lookup/ 

When you log into your account you should also see the status and if it was Accepted or Rejected, Started, Printed, Ready to Mail, etc.  what does it say? 

jacquis

When I log on, it says in progress but there are no figures present. the return was submitted on .4/13/2019
jacquis

Is there someone I can speak to? I do not know what to do.
KarenR
Expert Alumni

I'm sorry, you can't call or talk to anyone on live community.  I wish you could!  I will continue to respond to you here though.  And VolvoGirl is on it too, she's amazing.

If you log in and it says You're doing great. Keep going!
and then
Tax return status: In Progress
that indicates that you have not yet efiled.
jacquis

I Went through the entire process including the state filing. I selected the pay option. gave all bank info for direct deposit, and a printed the whole thing. Now, when I log on, there is nothing there! Its as if I'm starting all over again from the beginning. How can the information I printed be recovered?

That's common to end up with multiple accounts.  First LOG OUT of whatever TurboTax account you're logged into right now. Then use this TurboTax account recovery website to get a list of user ID's for an email address.  Run the tool against any email addresses you may have used     <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://myturbotax.intuit.com/account-recovery/">https://myturbotax.intuit.com/account-recovery/</a>
jacquis

Thank you VolvoGirl! That actually helped. I then realized that my computer was remembering the user ID and password for the wrong account. Each time I accessed the TurboTax application it was accessing the incorrect account. So I went to access the application in a private window and was able to recover and access the correct account that way. With only about 3 hrs left to file, I was in a panic. Now, thanks to you, I'm going to bed! Good Night! 🙂

Glad you figured it out!

KarenR
Expert Alumni

Please log into your account again and look for the Efile status on your home page.  Do you see anything that indicates your tax returns have been Accepted?  (or Rejected or Pending)

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies