Can I amend my "state return only" online via Turbotax?

Hi, I filed my federal and state return for 2015 online through Turbotax. Although I am categorized as "Resident Alien" for the Federal purpose, I fall under "Nonresident" according to the Wisconsin Dept of Revenue. I did my federal return correctly, but I just need to cancel my Wisconsin return, since I am a nonresident and did not earn any income reportable to Wisconsin. 

In this case, do I have an option to amend my state return only via Turboxtax? I would like to amend it online if that is possible. 

Thanks,

Ryan

You can amend just your state tax return using Turbo Tax and leave the Federal as is.  In the State Taxes, there is a screen to indicate that you want to amend your state tax return.  It is near the end of the return.  See screenshot below.

All amended returns have to be printed and mailed in.  You can not file an amended return electronically.