turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Shavon123

So did anyone that's under review received a letter or their refund yet? I'm curious cause I'm under review and been since 2/14/18 I call everyday and get the same info.

It seems like everybody and they mama is under review. Ive got one letter explsining why in under review and nothing else. Thanks illde2004

So did anyone that's under review received a letter or their refund yet? I'm curious cause I'm under review and been since 2/14/18 I call everyday and get the same info.

Shavon, you did get a letter explaining why? What did they say ? If you don't mind telling us.
Shavon123

Iddale just stating that i was under review not being audited. And nomore information is required at this time. I forgot about that letter i had to back through my papers. My 45 days started on march 5th. So 45 days will be up april 19th. But whats with this other letter about a due date. Maybe april 19th my due fate. I really dont know

Same here . Filed jan 31. Letter march 5th still waiting

60 day review in yhe lettervtheu said nothing for me to do they want to verify everything. So anytime be4 may 1st

Reviews are mainly for the ones who claim the eic actc credits are the ones who are going thru the most. This is the first full year that the IVO department will combat fraud and discrepancies
It's a department of 3,000 employees who are manually going thru returns and it's simply taking time. I mean it's detailed, but this is what's going on in a nut-shell. It suppose to be a big update tonite Saturday going into Sunday
Shavon123

How did u find out aboit the updates. It may be true cause the deadline is approaxhing and dont they have to have all the taxe returns out by then without paying interest. Rooster

Yes you guys , be positive !!! It is coming

The updates are daily but as we approach the deadline it seems to me that more holds and releases were generated the most this month. But the updates are on the IRS website
Shavon123

Where at on the irs website i looked earlier and didnt see anything. Rooster000000

It's a page on Facebook call Refund Madness there are a bunch of links showing dates of updates

IRS Tax Refund Madness you'll see me on there with my story and complaints

Im looking that up

That page gives you hope and all different type of outlets but always keep in mind your situation is unique

...and also there are 2 updates this wknd the one today is at 9pm to 12am going into Sunday
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies