Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

typaris85

So did anyone that's under review received a letter or their refund yet? I'm curious cause I'm under review and been since 2/14/18 I call everyday and get the same info.

How do you get a TA

So did anyone that's under review received a letter or their refund yet? I'm curious cause I'm under review and been since 2/14/18 I call everyday and get the same info.

Any updates? My return was accepted on feb 5th, waiting the full 21 days just to find out that I had to verify my identity and had to wait for a letter to be mailed. On March 20th I verified my identity and passed. The lady told me to wait 9 weeks but that I should get it probably before. I waited and waited with my WMR stating still processing justlike before. On April 10th I called and was told I was under review and that it went into review the day before on April 9th. When I asked if I would receive a letter stating I was under review, she said she couldn’t see any letter being sent out but that I should “expect one soon”. Today April 13th, I called and spoke with an rep. He informed me of a different date that my review started on March 23rd and that I would have to wait 45 days until they were done. I still haven’t received any letter other than the first one wanting me to verify my identity. After asking him if my cycle date mattered anymore since it was accepted on Feb 5th, he informed me that since it’s under review that it’s when ever they are done completely the review and that it could be any date between now and the end of 45 days. I’m beyond pi##ed off and completely confused on the two different review dates. Has this happened to anyone else?
farahfast

Im past 60 day review and now im waiting another additional 60 days for my check....im over it
kemccoy88

@farahfast bring all of your W2s and any other source of income that you claimed. Social Security Card and Government ID. Remember a positive attitude is going to attract the refund
kemccoy88

@farahfast you got this and I know everything is going to workout for you.

Thank you.
meg7772

I am also under review as of 2/23. The initial letter said 60 days. I called after 60 days and the ITS says they may take another 60 days!!! Ridiculous!
dktrem40

I am in the same boat, 60 days have passed, was told May 10th I would get my refund, NOTHING, called today and was told it could take ANOTHER 60  days, and NOTHING has been done on my taxes. WHAT IN THE HELL is going on!
7maciel

any luck ? mine were accepted 1/31/18, expected to have received 2/22/18 instead on 3/22/18 i got a CP53A requesting info, i sent that 3/23/18. then, on 5/21/18 i got a CP05 letter statin g my review will be completed 7/5/18 after that i will get my refund or another famous letter within a wk or so....today 7/21/18 nothing. i took it upon myself and contacted an advocate so wed 7/25/18 imy case worker will contact me and go from there. hope everybody had better luck

Update i have been waiting since feb got letter called waited 60 waited more I called in June multiple times they told me my income was wrong mind u I get my w2 imported from the IRS website so I told then no way the computer puts them in! They turned around and said a letter will be sent I waited its now july21 and i randomly checked the bank and its going to be here on Monday after all that run around I was right they where wrong an 5 months later I finally get it what's wrong with these ppl.
7maciel

@kathleenmskeleton when u call the 800# on ur bank does it automatically tells you or how did u go on about knowing your receiving your refund at a such day? If I don't mind me asking

@7maciel I do online banking so no it doesn't tell me . It just showed it pending seems the date its gone be released then I got an email from turbo tax . But they have me the run around for 5 months just to give me my taxes with only 150 extra
7maciel

@kathleenmskeleton ok thank you for the info. This is so stressful idk what more to do

@7maciel no problem to be honest I was ready to call my state governor
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies