Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Mindizzy

I go to the WMR site and it says We can not provide any info about your refund. To call IRS and give Ref# 9001 what does this mean

Has anyone received their money yet?

I go to the WMR site and it says We can not provide any info about your refund. To call IRS and give Ref# 9001 what does this mean

Hell no!!! Fuck the IRS
Mindizzy

Just got off phone with them now they said it’s was randomly selected for 60 day review n I can’t get any info til after May 19th smh

I just drove hour and half on 4/18/19 to verify. It took month and half to get appointment. She said give it 9 weeks . Was wondering if anyone else has gotten earlier before the 9 weeks or did it take the whole 9 weeks. ?
Mindizzy

Mine updated to currently being processed again no bars no long message either
Mindizzy

@stephen8335 did yours change yet
steve3583

Yes it did

mine has also updated to no bars, and the code 9001 message is gone, is that good or bad ?/ or just still a waiting game. i received a letter a while back stating i was under the 60day review
Mindizzy

Same here

Same here 60 day review and I'm wondering why did I pay TurboTax if there is nothing they can do
Mindizzy

Has anyone rcvd their money yet?
steve3583

I havent even recieved an update from my return is being processed. Since it updated last week
Mindizzy

Mine updated to now being processed but I called when my 9 weeks was up n they told me it was now on a 45 day review which ends 5/19 do we shall see what happens then I never had anything like this happen to me it’s stressful me and kids are homeless awaiting this tax money to get a place

Im in the same situation eviction notice was served today smh I never went through nothing like this and my refund until I tried turbo tax and I paid them for some type of protection and they're telling me it's nothing they can do
Mindizzy

Yea it’s crazy I need my money yesterday
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies