My amended return has been adjusted, when will i receive the check?

yes i felt the same way ill keep you updated to see if anything changes

Ok & I'll keep you updated also

This is the line I use when I call to get an update “hi, last time I called I spoke with a representative who told me my amended return was mailed out on such and such date but I haven’t received anything”. They will then look into your account and give you an exact update. At least that’s what she did for me. Hope this will work for you guys too because I got tired of hearing the “16 weeks processing time”.

And mine was mailed out on 4/4/18 and I’m still waiting on it to come. But my online where’s my amended refund status says adjusted on 4/6/18, so yea I stopped checking there cause it wasn’t up to date.

I will try that and see what they tell me

mine doesn't show any update on my where's my amended refund it just shows that it takes 3 weeks for it to come out in their system and its been 7 weeks already and they told me to wait 16 weeks.

I'll try it too. Thanks

Quick ? When Irs Says They Have Too Mail Out Some Type Of Letter Do They Actually Mail It Out Or Do You Suppose Too Keep Calling... In My Case My Amendment Return Was Received But Not Worked On What Do I Do Wait?? Or Keep Calling Too Check

You’re welcome 🙂

I haven’t received anything letter or anything yet. But yes I kept calling like every day  being worrisome cause I was tired of hearing having to wait 16 weeks when I knew somebody could tell me something..

mine is the same as yours they recieved mine but have not worked on it and all they tell me is that it can take up to 16 weeks

Yea that’s why I call & say I was told one thing but haven’t received anything. I guess it all depends on the representative as well cause I definitely had to hang up on a few and call right back & got an update.

all the ones I have talked with dont want to help but im going to try what u did and see if i can get some kind of update

Thank You Everyone Well I Guess Ima Keep Calling... Like I Told One Rep If They Was In The Same Situation As One Of Us They Would Work On Theirs && Wouldnt Want Too Wait && Keep Wanting Too Here The Same Thing It Takes 16 Weeks

Yes keep trying..