turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

My amended return has been adjusted, when will i receive the check?

yes they don't seem to want to help but we have to keep trying until we see results

Would Amended return website show you the status of the corrected amount or do you just call the irs?

I'm not sure you can call and ask but on your amended tax return the amount should be on it

Okay Thank You
ksckeke18

Kayla how many days did it take you to receive it and what state you in

It took a month im in Florida
lcwkew

My refund is scheduled to be deposited in my bank on the 25th. But I have a green Dot card . Does that mean I get it today since the card is two days faster

@ksckeke18 sorry I’m so late. But I haven’t received it yet. They had some issues with my address so it was sent back to them and they sent me another one this past Tuesday (4/24/18) and I’m in NC.

is it a possibility that the check my amended return wont update according to my tax advocate my amended was adjusted on 04/23 how ever on the website it just has one bar still

I have a complete status, called the number given and entered the extension given, the man told me there is no way to know what my outcome is, there is no record of a letter being mailed or a check and it can take a year to get a final decision, im so confused bc no where on the internet does it say it can take a year......should i call back? is it worth my time? I mean, I need the extra money, but i was on hold for over an hour....... how long realistically until i should receive and outcome in the mail? im assuming if its denied, I will receive a letter explaining why, wouldnt I?

has the 16 weeks passed because I just called last week and was basically told that if it hasn't been 16 weeks they could not go into my account I would say call back all the reps I've spoken to dont seem to want to help

My amended return says completed on 4/20/18. I called 4/30/18 because I have received nothing in the mail. The lady was actually helpful. She says it was sent to another department and is actively being reviewed. Why does it say completed though? Either she fed me some [profanity removed] answer or don’t trust the WMAR online tool.

im so confused my TA said mine was adjusted on 4/23 how ever it doesn't show anything on the check my amended return other then received I am so so so so so sick of waiting as I am sure you are all sick of waiting as well its going to be tax season again before we even get this years refund UGH

@linealynn who did u speak with that told u that what is though the its number.....im tired of waiting as well but online where's my amended tax return I get no updates and i call and all they tell me is that I have to wait 16 weeks

@vaneleegarcia120 it was my tax advocate so it’s a local number here in NM
Manage cookies