turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

cmarure03

I had to mail my return in this year, it's been 2 weeks and yesterday it showed received on wmr. How long does it take to be approved?

Hey everyone I just wanted to give an update. Check wmr today said approved with a date of next week. Mailed mine In Jan 29, received feb 9... bars went missing, and went under review March 19 then got a ddd today

I had to mail my return in this year, it's been 2 weeks and yesterday it showed received on wmr. How long does it take to be approved?

Congrats

Has ANYONE filed without a ip pin and already got their money? If so what was your process?

Update TA told me.to amend friday,i didn't make to the fax place and this morning ddd 3.28

Yay congrats jaeschilman60

Any updates cheree??

Nope other than if I dont have a ddd or a code by May to call back then

@Cheree_Coplin  did you mail the return with your w-2s, attached

@jaeschliman60  you had to resend your return

No I filed n printed out off turbo tax I had to mail n bc of no ip pin #

@Cheree_Coplin  me too .. So how long it took for them to receive and accept it

Not even accepted yet but received 3/6 mailed 2/9 still processing is all it says still

Wow

Yep told me if I don't receive a ddd or a code by May call bk

Mailed - 3/8
Delivered  - 3/11
Still no info on WMR
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies