turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Attempting to pay with my cc and it’s saying my address cannot be verified (even though it’s the same as what’s on my taxes).

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
DeniseF1

Attempting to pay with my cc and it’s saying my address cannot be verified (even though it’s the same as what’s on my taxes).

Please ensure to use the address for the credit card.  You may want to double check and make sure it has been updated.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
DeniseF1

Please ensure to use the address for the credit card.  You may want to double check and make sure it has been updated.

Wouldn’t the address for my card be the same as my own? My address is where the bank statements are sent.
DeniseF1

That is normally the case, but sometimes banks give you the option to specify different locations for billing and mailing.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies