turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

nsmith420

Will your refund post your account as soon as possible or will it take a couple of days ?

Oh ok I am still waiting
amiller55

Will your refund post your account as soon as possible or will it take a couple of days ?

How do you find out if it's pending for the turbo card?
palasia7

It will pop up online and it will tell you transaction pending and the amount.

it's been 15 days and i still have not gotten my card in the mail yet and my refund will be here next week
palasia7

Monday you should call and check on it to see if it's been mailed.

Okay thank you
indie1014

@palasia7 did your refund come in your card the day the IRS released your funds?

So I'm supposed to get my refund today but it's not on my turbo card will i get my refund today?

i called turbo tax they siad my card was mail out on sat but today my funds was released today  so this my first time filining with turbo tax

Got a question too

My refund was accepted on February 19th but not approved yet but I got my turbo tax card in the mail today so when will it be approved and refund will be on my card?
afe215

4 days after the day irs said it would be in my account and nothing!!!! Thought it was supposed to be earlier with this prepaid card!!! Damn liars never again
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies