palasia7

Will your refund post your account as soon as possible or will it take a couple of days ?

EdwardLO

Once the IRS gives you a deposit date, they ask that you allow up to 5 days after that date for your funds to appear in your bank account.

EdwardLO

palasia7

I understand that , but why does TurboTax say if you have their card , which I do . You'll get your federal funds 4 days early. That's the question I'm asking.
nsmith420

Me too my question as well
nsmith420

That is the only reason I chose this card, I actually have a bank account but that detail lured me in
palasia7

The same for me.
acunlayao126

Im on the same boat.its frustrating
Teenafreeze68

Yes, that was why I chose this as well.
nsmith420

They need to specify honestly. I did just receive my state refund this morning, but with no visa card, I can not do anything.
ajones21013

Sbtpg says my refund was sent yesterday how long does it take to deposit onto the TurboTax prepaid?? I only chose it because advertising says my refund would deposit earlier! Where is the TurboTax Expert??
palasia7

Well mines just hit as pending so it should go through before 7 tonight , hopefully. But I hope and pray yours go through soon.
ajones21013

@palasia7 Thank you for the info
palasia7

Your so welcome
nsmith420

How long did it take you all to get your cards
palasia7

It took about 7 days.