staciraemutchler

Will my stimulus payment go to the same card my tax refund did?

robtm

Here is what the IRS says:

"For people who have already filed their 2019 tax returns, the IRS will use this information to calculate the payment amount. For those who have not yet filed their return for 2019, the IRS will use information from their 2018 tax filing to calculate the payment. The economic impact payment will be deposited directly into the same banking account reflected on the return filed."

staciraemutchler

I hope your right because i would have never filed with you if i knew i would have no help.  everyone is getting their payments on card with other tax companies and you arent answering because you already know that it doesnt work with your card.  so giving people the run and around i checked and other tax companies their clients that set up with debit cards with them for their tax refund have already received their stimulas money on that debit card so thank for the bs crap you told me you need to be straight up and should have let your clients know this !!!! i could have changed my direct deposit weeks ago !!! thanks for nothing piece of crap company i am gonna post this everywhere so others will see and not hopefully file with you !!!! you screwed me i am broke and needed that now it will be months before i get mine thanks for f'n nothing EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS HOW THIS CRAP COMPANY TREATS THEIR CLIENTS!!! WHAT A JOKE!!! NOW TO FACEBOOK AND MY GOVERNORS WEBSITE AND MY LOCAL NEWS!!!!!!!!! PEOPLE NEED TO HERE THIS EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL NOT STOP AND HAVE THREE MORE WEEKS WITH NO WORK SO IMAGINE ALL THE NEWS GOVERNMENT AND PLACES I AM GONNA POST THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!