turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Will my stimulus check go on my turbo card if i filed with turbo tax for 2019?

Yes. Mine did.  Although all sites were down to confirm.   I had to physically go to ATM to check balance.  

Mine was on TurboTax card yesterday.   Couldn't get any info online or by calling.  Had to go to ATM to get balance.  All sites were down. 

Exacly im so upset because instead of using a different account I didn't want to take the chances I am put the same account number and routing number from the turbo card and now I am getting a notice that it's going to be mailed to me when I sign into the get my payment and checked my status I am so upset with turbo it's crazy

I haven't received mine either. The IRS portal didn't have my DD info either and I also had the fees taken out of my refund. I'm just wondering when they are sending the next round to people who have their DD info in there now. Mine doesn't have a deposit date yet and I have been checking it every day.

Also, I have some friends that used H&R block that haven't received there stimulus either. From what I have read, it has been affecting people that got the advances and/or had the fees taken out of their refund.

Well when you updated it did you put your personal direct deposit information or one of their prepaid cards information? if you put one of the prepaid cards information then you're going to receive it in the mail

The IRS website says it deposted my funds to my TURBO account on April 30th, the funds are still not showing up on the app or online when i access it.

DawnC
Expert Alumni

The IRS will give you a date the funds will be deposited to the account on your most recent tax return.  If you paid your TurboTax fees with your refund, then the direct deposit account information on your tax return was that of a 3rd party institution.  In these situations, you will receive a check in the mail.    Check the Get my Payment website for stimulus payment information.     Use Where's My Refund for tax return information.   

@chrisdhughes  

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies