jeffdevita2422

Will my refund be sent to the prepaid card turbotax sent to me?

AndreaC1

Yes, if you chose that method to receive your refund to. Make sure you activate it and once the IRS accepts your tax return, your refund will be deposited directly to your card, generally within 21 days. See here When will my refund be deposited to my Turbo Prepaid Visa® Card?

If you claimed Earned Income/Additional Child Tax credit on your return, the government held those returns until around mid-February. And refunds from those returns will start releasing in late February. You can find more details on that here Avoid the Rush Track Tax Refund Online at IRS.gov

Other Helpful Topics:

AndreaC1

Other Helpful Topics:
sunshine8986

What it my refund is over 10,000.00 dollars? Can it still all go on my turbo card?

HeatherPLO

@sunshine8986

For specific information about account limits, please reach out to the TurboCard's Customer Service at their help page here.