Solved: Will my refund be delayed if I put wrong address d...

mrayp51

Will my refund be delayed if I put wrong address down even though it's direct deposit?

I moved at the end of 2020. I did a change of address to my new residence. If the IRS didn't receive the information, could that hold up my refund, even though it's direct deposit?

If your banking information is correct, it should not hold up your deposit.   If you entered wrong banking information and an incorrect address then you will have a problem for sure.  Make sure you have put in a mail forwarding request with the post office.

mrayp51

Banking info correct. Received State refund 3/17. Thank you.