Will I get my stimulus payment direct deposited on...

Will I get my stimulus payment direct deposited on here if I filed my 2019 taxes and was direct deposited on here

Yes, if you've already filed your taxes this year, you're all set. The IRS will automatically deposit your payment to the bank account provided on your return.

For additional information about the stimulus check, please see the TurboTax FAQ: TurboTax Corona Virus Tax Center Updates

But will it be deposited on my turbo tax card

Turbo Card and Stimulus Deposits - What you need to know

The IRS is sending stimulus payments to eligible taxpayers who filed a tax return in either 2019 or 2018 and chose direct deposit, and is depositing some stimulus payments onto prepaid debit cards for filers that chose to receive their refund through that method.

For the majority of prepaid debit card holders there is nothing more to do as the stimulus payment will be deposited to their account. If your customer no longer has access to their debit card, we encourage them to visit https://turbodebitcard.intuit.com for assistance by logging in to their account, or using the Self Help available.