Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

313kids

Will I get my stimulus check direct deposit to my account if I filed through turbo tax and had my fees taken out

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
KarenM90
Intuit Alumni

Will I get my stimulus check direct deposit to my account if I filed through turbo tax and had my fees taken out

If you have filed a 2018 or a 2019 tax return that includes bank account information you should receive your payment via direct deposit to that account in the next week or so.  Having fees taken out does not affect the Stimulus payment, as long as bank account information was included on your return.

If you filed a 2018 or 2019 tax return without bank information your check will be mailed.  Based on information we recently received IRS is currently working on a link to check on the status of your stimulus payment.  Please check this link for updates as they are available:  Covid-19 Updates

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I received the Turbo prepaid card (due to selecting the ADVANCE option), my Federal taxes were deposited to that card. However I also entered my bank info and received my State return via direct deposit to my bank. So where would my stimulus go?? I've checked both accounts and nothing has came, but others around me have already started to receive their payments. I'm so confused 🤦

RobertG
Expert Alumni

We are still waiting for IRS guidance regarding updating or providing direct deposit information for the stimulus payments and how they will be distributed to these type of accounts. We will have more information once the government finalizes the details.

In the meantime, you can visit the following links for the most recent updates:

IRS Coronavirus Tax Relief

TurboTax Corona Virus Tax Center Updates"

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies