Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Will I get money deposited on my turbo tax card that i received my return on? If not how do I add my bank to receive via direct deposit??

For stimulus check
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
MarilynG1
Expert Alumni

Will I get money deposited on my turbo tax card that i received my return on? If not how do I add my bank to receive via direct deposit??

Click this link for info on Stimulus Payment for TurboTax Debit Card Users.

[Edited 04/07/2020 | 2:45 PM]

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

still did not answer my question with a real human answer. That link doesn’t answer anything for me. I am getting very impatient. These checks have already started rolling out, I have to pay bills, I can’t  file for unemployment, and I can’t work. Can barely leave my house because I’m high risk so I need answers before I end up on the streets. Will my money go into my TurboTax Debit card I received with my tax return... YES OR NO??????!?? If not why have you guys STILL not set up something to change that Banking information ????????????????????

Please read what it says on the right hand side where it says “Filers: Get Your Payment”

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies