Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Why would CA state return still show as pending after 2 days?

Yes

Got a message from turbotax after my ca state tax showed pending for nearly a week message read it was there system I needed to resend. currently still shows pending again.

Yesterday, pending 6 days, received a rejection email/text, fixed & transmitted again, accepted 3 hours later and 15 hours from acceptance, the FTB site shows a status of processing.  Hopefully you will receive the "Accepted" email/text within 4 hours of resending the return.  I think TT has the majority of issues fixed as of last evening.

Had similar situation Fed was accepted state pending for almost a week then rejected turbotax said it was there system to resend again so i did still pending again I guess I'll wait and see

According to turbotax have to wait it's turbotax system that's causing it

Thanks I resend got the same message from turbotax mine is still shows pending again

I refiled per the email and it was accepted by ftb.  I checked ftb and they did not have a record of my return.  I checked 5minutes ago and ftb says its processing.  Hopefully, they will not reject and things will go smooth.

After pending for three weeks, my CA state return was rejected twice.  My federal return was accepted.

The message says, "Spouse SSN cannot match a previously accepted return."  I am confused because TT is stating my state return was not accepted.

What do I do?

I submitted my taxes on Saturday, 1/13.  Federal return was accepted within an hour.  The CA state return has been pending since then.  I'm seeing others in this discussion who are starting to hear back and be able to resubmit, so I'm hopeful I'll get some kind of word soon.  BTW, don't bother with the online chat for FTB; no help.  I did get through to someone at FTB and they said they're aware of a problem with the major tax software (TurboTax, H&R Block) and that it's stuck in those systems and not even sent out yet to the state.  They said to wait three weeks and then if there's no progress, to print and mail it to them.  I really really hope that won't be the case.

Mine took a little more than 24 hours. 

my fed has been accepted and i wont get my refuund untill march 3. sate however is in pending. i owe a small ammount tho.. i noted in turbotax program to auto deduct all fees from refund and pay what i owe from refund so when refund drops, i think the pending status will clear at the time to accepted

Hey guys..I efiled with Turbo Tax on 2/12 both accepted by turbo tax same day and federal and state got it on 2/13 accepted..... on 2/19 my CA state was issued and says the generic message to wait 10 days...lmao I know it’s only Monday night here but I want it now lollll I’ll reply back if I got it ugh I feel so crazy on her no lol I feel like a crackhead checking back on here staying up to see if wmr updates for federal too lmaoo

@jeremy25ltd Hey guys..I efiled with Turbo Tax on 2/12 both accepted by turbo tax same day and federal and state got it on 2/13 accepted..... on 2/19 my CA state was issued and says the generic message to wait 10 days...lmao I know it’s only Monday night here but I want it now lollll I’ll reply back if I got it ugh I feel so crazy on her no lol I feel like a crackhead checking back on here staying up to see if wmr updates for federal too lmaoo

arzyoung

My state tax e-file is also pending. 

I had that problem the beginning of February got a hold of turbotax representative it was there software to wait till after the 26 of February and then resend did that on the 27 and it was accepted hope this helps.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies