malzone

Why will my 2019 return not print out? Pops up as machine language in documents and downloads.

delaware2238

My return pops up as machine language in documents and downloads

@delaware2238 wrote:

If you are using an Edge web browser the change to either Internet Explorer, Chrome or Firefox since the Edge browser changes the file extension from .pdf to .txt.  Or rename the extension to .pdf

To access your current or prior year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the userID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and on the section Your tax returns & documents click on Show.  Click on the Year and Click on Download/print return (PDF)

Or -

When you sign onto your online account and land on the Tax Home web page, scroll down and click on Add a state. 

This will take you back to the 2019 online tax return.

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen.  Then click on Print Center.  Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.  Choose the option Include government and TurboTax worksheets