Noahbellows220

Why is the IRS saying they don’t have my bank information?

bluedeb

Did you file a 2019 return & had a refund due?  If you owed taxes, & filed your 2018 or 2019 taxes electronically, that doesn't mean the IRS can direct-deposit the money into your bank account. You must have also received a refund in those years via direct deposit to get the money delivered automatically.

The IRS is not using bank account information it may have used to withdraw from your account if you owed money.

Also, if you filed a 2019 return you cannot update your banking information with the Get My Payment.  The following is under the explanation of the Get My Payment.

Update your bank account or mailing address

2019 Filers: We will send your payment using the information you provided with your 2019 tax returnYou will not be able to change it.

You should still try to enter your banking information.  The IRS app updates once a day & it may work for you in a day or so.

bluedeb

D520488488564

I haven't  gotten  my  check its saying  my information  isnt  correct  did my taxes  on  turbo  and  saying  irs except it its supposed  to  go into  my checking  account  but its not letting  me  on any site