spud1932

Why is "download/print return" only creating a .txt file? I have Adobe Reader on this machine. I have never had this issue before.

If the Download/print return button on the Tax Home web page cannot be used to print your tax return, then follow this procedure -

When you sign onto your online account and land on the Tax Home web page, scroll down and click on Add a state.  See screenshot

This will take you back to the 2018 online tax return.

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen.  Then click on Print Center.  Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.  Choose the option Include government and TurboTax worksheets