To check the eligibility requirements for the second stimulus check please go to the IRS website by clicking here: Questions and Answers about the Second Economic Impact Payment
If you do not receive a payment, you can make an adjustment on your 2020 tax return for stimulus payments you qualify for, but have not received.
To do this in TurboTax, please follow these steps:
- Enter the information in your return.
- Click Federal Review at the top of your screen.
- On the screen, Let's make sure you got the right stimulus amount, click Continue.
- You will be asked about the amounts of first round and second round stimulus payments you received.
- TurboTax will then calculate the amount of stimulus payment remaining that you are still entitled to. This will show as a credit on line 30 of the 1040.
This link provides the most up to date information available from the IRS: IRS Update
If you have a Turbo Card, this link will be helpful to you: Turbo Card
This link will tell you more about the Recovery Rebate Credit: Recovery Rebate Credit.
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"