Why I am not getting email after I filed the taxes...

Why I am not getting email after I filed the taxes, how to view the complete return including worksheets?

To access your current or prior year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the userID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and on the section Your tax returns & documents click on Show.  Click on the Year and Click on Download/print return (PDF)

Or -

When you sign onto your online account and land on the Tax Home web page, scroll down and click on Add a state.

This will take you back in to the 2019 online tax return.

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen.  Then click on Print Center.  Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.  Choose the option Include government and TurboTax worksheets

Thank you, I am able to download my 2019 return now. But I am not getting any automated email from Turbo Tax. I checked my intuit account, everything looks great from my side.