Why has my return been accepted by the IRS but sti...

Why has my return been accepted by the IRS but still shows pending with TurboTax? My return shows up on the WMR website & the IRS has confirmed Turbotax was notified.

You may want to try logging completely out of TurboTax and clearing out your browser's cache and delete the cookies stored on your computer. A full or corrupted cache can keep TurboTax from functioning properly. After completing those steps, log back into your account to see if the status updated. 

I tried all of that. Nothing. I received email right before midnight. The issue was resolved no thanks to any of you guys.