Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Why does the turbo visa debit card say no credit check. But I’m not eligible for a card

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

Why does the turbo visa debit card say no credit check. But I’m not eligible for a card

Why can’t I get the Prepaid Visa?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4139947

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

Why can't I get a Turbo Prepaid Visa® Card?

There are two possible reasons you weren’t able to get a card:

1. You're using the TurboTax CD/Download software, TurboTax Freedom Edition, or the mobile app.  Only “TurboTax Online” offers the TurboSM Prepaid Visa® Card.
  2. Your application couldn’t be approved or wasn’t completely processed.
    For help, please visit TurboPrepaidCard.com or call us toll-free at (888) 285-4169. Unfortunately, TurboTax doesn’t have the access necessary to assist with issues specific to the Turbo Prepaid Visa Card.

The TurboSM Prepaid Visa® Card is provided by Green Dot Corporation and is issued by Green Dot Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A Inc. Green Dot Corporation is a member service provider for Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC. Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association. Green Dot is a registered trademark of Green Dot Corporation. Intuit and Turbo are trademarks and/or service marks of Intuit Inc.

Green Dot Bank operates under the following registered trade names: GoBank, Green Dot Bank and Bonneville Bank. All of these registered trade names are used by, and refer to, a single FDIC-insured bank, Green Dot Bank. Deposits under any of these trade names are deposits with Green Dot Bank and are aggregated for deposit insurance coverage.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies