I have entered info wrong on my amended form for 2016 need to start over. How do I correct what I entered wrong?

I got an amended 1095a form which was for 1 extra month but when I entered I reentered the 5 months I have already filed on.  What do I do?

If your amendment is not correct, continue to revise your tax return until it is correct.

The amendment will keep track of your changes until you decide to stop and file it.

The form will not let me enter negative figures!  How do I get the duplicated amounts from January to May corrected?

why do you want to enter a negative number ?