Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I have entered info wrong on my amended form for 2016 need to start over. How do I correct what I entered wrong?

I got an amended 1095a form which was for 1 extra month but when I entered I reentered the 5 months I have already filed on.  What do I do?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I have entered info wrong on my amended form for 2016 need to start over. How do I correct what I entered wrong?

If your amendment is not correct, continue to revise your tax return until it is correct.

The amendment will keep track of your changes until you decide to stop and file it.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

If your amendment is not correct, continue to revise your tax return until it is correct.

The amendment will keep track of your changes until you decide to stop and file it.

The form will not let me enter negative figures!  How do I get the duplicated amounts from January to May corrected?

why do you want to enter a negative number ?
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies