liljon706128

Why did my refund go from 720 to 40$ after i amended? And when will i get the 720$ why did it go down on the state as well? And what do i need to mail in?

AnthonyC

If you are looking at the refund meter off to the side - during the amendment process it only shows the differences from changes you made from your original return.  Your original refund will still be paid to you.  So, if your original refund was $1000 and now after changes it says $40, that means you will get $1000 from your original return and then $40 from your amendment.

AnthonyC

liljon706128

Thanks boss and do i need to send in my new w2 with the amended 1040x form in the nail
AnthonyC

Yes, for this you will send a copy of new W2 with it.
liljon706128

Thanks Anthony!