kristydisabatino

Why are previous years showing in my documents and the documents are WRONG. Will this mess up my return?

JakailaLO

Can you clarify what you mean by "the documents are wrong"? Also, are you sure you are logged into the correct account?

kristydisabatino

For example, I haven’t used the system in two years to file. It’s showing that I filed married separate last year when I filed through a cpa as married joint. 

Im certain it’s the right account. I’ve only ever had one account.

JakailaLO

Ok, here's a link to run an account recovery for your Turbo Tax ID, this will rule out whether or not you have more than one Turbo Tax account in use:https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/account-recovery/help/account-recovery-request-for-your-turbotax-a...

If you discover that that is more than one account, please contact support for assistance and do NOT attempt to log into the other accounts: please Contact Us. (Answering the questions will help to ensure that your call is properly routed.)

kristydisabatino

I don’t need to run an account recovery. I’ve only ever had one account. The issue is what is populating. It’s as if I filed last year (and the tear before) through turbo tax and I did not. With the bigger issue reflecting a filing status that is incorrect. 

AkinaLO

Customer Support will be able to assist you with your issues.

Please contact customer support by following the instructions below.     

Contact Customer Support