Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

vatech75

Why am I getting a "Refund Status Error" at IRS2Go? All information is correct. My return was accepted 2/10/2018.

The app continues, "Information does not match. Please reenter your information," All information matches that on my return.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
demetrusr

Why am I getting a "Refund Status Error" at IRS2Go? All information is correct. My return was accepted 2/10/2018.

I'm going through the same thing, but to my understanding your refund has been accepted but not yet processed by the IRS. Meaning your refund hasn't been reviewed by anyone yet.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
demetrusr

I'm going through the same thing, but to my understanding your refund has been accepted but not yet processed by the IRS. Meaning your refund hasn't been reviewed by anyone yet.

vatech75

I returned to the app a few days later, and it informed me I had received my refund, direct deposit into my bank. True. It was just disconcerting during the interval between being notified by TurboTax that my return had been accepted and receiving the refund notification that there was no acknowledgement from the IRS app.
Mrata

I'm getting Refund status error. Today is 2/16/2021 and I had mine accepted on 2/11/2021. Why am I seeing this?

SForrestLO
Intuit Alumni

@Mrata

This Turbo Tax FAQ will show you how to check your e-file status, as this is something we will not know. You will also receive an email advising you of the return being accepted or rejected. If you opted in for text messages, you will receive that also. 

How do I check my e-file status? Check E-file Status

Turbo Tax will not have a status on your refund. If the IRS website says processing, this means they are working on it. Please use this link to track your refund from the IRS. Where's my refund 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Dorisholmes6941
Returning Member

I filed my taxes in January but they were processed on February 10 and here it is March saying there is a refund error which Doesn’t make any sense to me 

EbonyA
Intuit Alumni

@Dorisholmes6941 If it has been more than 21 days since your return was accepted, please take a look at this FAQ.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies