Sometimes the PDF can lag and not have the updated return in it. I can tell you another way to view/print.
If your return has been filed and accepted, but your Download/print button at the Tax Home doesn't produce a full copy, and the "Download/print the PDF" link in the section "Your Tax Returns & Documents" does not produce a full copy of your return, here's an alternate way to get the return PDF to view/print. You can open your filed return back up to go the Print Center where you can choose various PDFs.
NOTE: When you open your return back up, do NOT make any changes in it since it's already been filed. If you later have to amend the return, it has to start off exactly like it was when originally filed.
- Log in and either at the Tax Home or down in the section "Your Tax Returns & Documents" look for a link "Add a State."
- Click on "Add a State." (That doesn't really add one. That's just to open your return back up.)
- After the return is open, click in the left menu column on TAX TOOLS, then PRINT CENTER.
- Then choose "Print, save, view this year's return."
- The next screen should offer 3 options: "Just my tax returns", or "include government worksheets (optional)", or "include government and TurboTax worksheets (optional.)"
- See if one of those PDFs has what you need.
NOTE: Remember all PDF tax documents and tax data files are very sensitive files, since they contain your personal ID info, financial data, and possibly bank account numbers, etc. Be sure to store them safely and securely to guard against computer theft, hacking, etc.
@ 1936patch wrote:
No I am not a new member! TurboTax supposedly sent mine today!! How o I find out if it has been sent and how do I get a copy of it? Can anyone help me?
I'm sorry, but I have no clear idea what you are talking about. In order for anyone to comment, they first have to understand your issue. You should explain in full what you are referring to. In the meantime, I'll try to make a couple of guesses.
You wrote: "No I am not a new member!"
I have no idea why that was mentioned. Did you use Online TurboTax, and are you having trouble finding the account with your return? If so, you may have multiple accounts we can help you troubleshoot.
You wrote: "TurboTax supposedly sent mine today!"
Sent your what?? Are you referring to efiling a return, or a refund deposit that was sent to you, or what? Did you efile a return today and want to check on the status of your recently transmitted return, and then get a copy of your return you filed? But when you log in, does it not recognize you and thinks you are a new filer? Again, we can tell you how to look for multiple accounts if that's your situation.