After you file

@ 1936patch wrote:

No I am not a new member!  TurboTax supposedly sent mine today!!  How o I find out if it has been sent and how do I get a copy of it?  Can anyone help me?

I'm sorry, but I have no clear idea what you are talking about.   In order for anyone to comment, they first have to understand your issue.   You should explain in full what you are referring to.   In the meantime, I'll try to make a couple of guesses.

You wrote:  "No I am not a new member!"

I have no idea why that was mentioned.  Did you use Online TurboTax, and are you having trouble finding the account with your return?  If so, you may have multiple accounts we can help you troubleshoot.

You wrote: "TurboTax supposedly sent mine today!"

Sent your what??  Are you referring to efiling a return, or a refund deposit that was sent to you, or what?   Did you efile a return today and want to check on the status of your recently transmitted return, and then get a copy of your return you filed?   But when you log in, does it not recognize you and thinks you are a new filer?  Again, we can tell you how to look for multiple accounts if that's your situation.