Where is my money

Ticole_10

Where is my money

I have the EITC and I’m supposed to receive my money today. My bank does not hold funds so how long until I receive my money?! I already received my state tax. Will turbo tax get my refund and then reimburse me the remaining amount? What’s going on?

Ticole_10

Where is my money

I just called the IRS!! She told me that the money is sent to TurboTax’s bank , GreenDot Bank. I called GreenDot and they instruct you to put in your info they told me my direct deposit was sent and my amount with the deducted TurboTax fees . And again I ask where is my money if it was sent because my bank does not hold funds?!!!!

HeatherPLO

Where is my money

If this is for Green Dot Bank, then it sounds like the refund was sent to a Turbo Tax Prepaid Card.  Please call the number here for more information:

https://turbodebitcard.intuit.com/contact-us

When listening to the menu, make sure you select that the card was lost/stolen and then not received so you can enter in your social security number to get to an agent.