Solved: Where does turbotax look for previous returns.I keep my returns on a thumb drive

Where does turbotax look for previous returns.I keep my returns on a thumb drive

TurboTax's default folder is usually ''TurboTax'' and it is located inside the ''My Documents'' folder if you used the default settings when you installed the program.  

When it searches for a tax file, it will search your entire hard-drive.  If you want TurboTax to search your thumb drive, you will need to click ''Browse'' or ''Find a Tax File'' and select your thumb drive.  

It looks on the hard drive I "think" the default is the My Documents folder.  Start a new return and save it, what folder does it save to?  That's where it would look for the other one.
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪