If you have not yet filed, you may edit direct deposit information by doing the following:
1. With your return open, click the File tab
2. You will land on the last step page
3. Complete Step 1 if you haven't already
4. Then, the second line should say "Your refund info"
5. To make an edit, click Revisit
6. On the next screen, make sure In my bank is selected. Then, continue
7. You may edit your account information on the next screen
If the program is still recognizing your bank information from last year, please reference this TurboTax FAQ for a workaround.
If you have already filed, it is too late to update your bank account information in the program. Assuming the bank rejects your refund because it is an incorrect account, the IRS will issue a check and mail it to the address shown on your tax return. Or, if the return hasn't already posted to the IRS's system, you can ask them to stop the direct deposit. You may call them toll-free at 800-829-1040, M - F, 7 a.m. - 7 p.m. For more information, please see IRS FAQ: What should I do if I entered an incorrect routing or account number?
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"