Solved: Where can I get a copy of my w2 forms? I contacted my employers offices but the website they sent me to wants a company code and the ones they give me don't work.

Where can I get a copy of my w2 forms? I contacted my employers offices but the website they sent me to wants a company code and the ones they give me don't work.

If you are unable to get a copy of your Form W2s from your Employers, there are a couple of things you can do:

• Order a transcript from the IRS: Your transcript will include all the tax forms reported under your SSN.  You can order a transcript online from the IRS by clicking here: Get My Transcript.