turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

arizona03

Where can i find az tax form 323?

filing 2018 taxes and can not locate AZ tax form 323

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Arizona tax form 323 is created by TurboTax when you indicate that you have made cash contributions to a private school tuition organization that provides scholarships or grants to qualified schools.

Please see the Arizona Department of Revenue’s website for the screen entitled “Credit for Contributions to Certified School Tuition Organizations” to see how such credits are handled.

In TurboTax, as you go through the Arizona interview, you will eventually see a screen with the title of “School Tax Credits”. If you check any of the boxes except the last one (None of the above), you will see one or more additional screens that will ask for the information necessary to calculate the credit for you.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Arizona tax form 323 is created by TurboTax when you indicate that you have made cash contributions to a private school tuition organization that provides scholarships or grants to qualified schools.

Please see the Arizona Department of Revenue’s website for the screen entitled “Credit for Contributions to Certified School Tuition Organizations” to see how such credits are handled.

In TurboTax, as you go through the Arizona interview, you will eventually see a screen with the title of “School Tax Credits”. If you check any of the boxes except the last one (None of the above), you will see one or more additional screens that will ask for the information necessary to calculate the credit for you.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies