Where can I find a copy of my order history? It on...

Where can I find a copy of my order history? It only comes up as an option under my 2018 filing and I don’t have the order confirmation number to search for it...help!

What tax year are you looking for ?  Did you buy the online or downloaded version ? 

I am looking for 2014 2015 2016 order confirmations dont know order numbers

@tiffpiffery wrote:

To access your current or prior year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the userID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/
Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and on the section Your tax returns & documents click on Show. Click on the Year and Click on View order details