sbrianna1

When will I receive my taxes

Izzyblackdog1

When will I receive my taxes

I filed my taxes February 22 and I still haven't got them and I can't get ahold of the its can u help me please 

MichelleLO

When will I receive my taxes

@sbrianna1 You can track the status of your return on the IRS Where's My Refund? site? That is where you will find the most up-to-date information regarding the status of your tax return and a specific date of when to expect your refund.  Per the IRS, most refunds are received within 21 days from the time a return has been accepted and a refund option is selected. For additional information, please see the TurboTax FAQ When will I get my IRS refund?

@Izzyblackdog1 This is a public forum and we do not have access to your personal tax information. Most refunds are processed within 21 days of acceptance, some returns require additional review which causes a delay in processing. Please see Why do some refunds take longer than others? for more information. 

Since it has been over 21 days since your tax return has been accepted, please see What if my IRS refund is taking longer than 21 days?  for information on contacting the IRS.