When will I get my 2nd stimulus check. It's says S...

When will I get my 2nd stimulus check. It's says Status not Available on the IRS website. I read if you filed through Turbotax that you won't get one. Why?

This is a Joke. Your only answer to, when will I get my 2nd stimulus check is to go on the IRS website. The problem is the IRS and Turbo Tax. How can people not get a second check when they didn't change anything, they got the first stimulus, didn't change direct deposit. The problem is you and you need to fix it so people can get their money.

I just read it and I am super furious!!!!

@chriskates808

Most TurboTax customers received their payments without incident.  However, some TurboTax customers were among taxpayers affected by a processing error that caused payments to be returned or delayed. 

We have been working with the IRS as they attempt to resolve this error.  Information is changing rapidly and therefore we suggest keeping an eye on the following for the most up-to-date information: