turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

When will I get my 2nd stimulus check. It's says Status not Available on the IRS website. I read if you filed through Turbotax that you won't get one. Why?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

When will I get my 2nd stimulus check. It's says Status not Available on the IRS website. I read if you filed through Turbotax that you won't get one. Why?

This is a Joke. Your only answer to, when will I get my 2nd stimulus check is to go on the IRS website. The problem is the IRS and Turbo Tax. How can people not get a second check when they didn't change anything, they got the first stimulus, didn't change direct deposit. The problem is you and you need to fix it so people can get their money.

I just read it and I am super furious!!!!

SusanY1
Employee Tax Expert

@chriskates808

Most TurboTax customers received their payments without incident.  However, some TurboTax customers were among taxpayers affected by a processing error that caused payments to be returned or delayed. 

We have been working with the IRS as they attempt to resolve this error.  Information is changing rapidly and therefore we suggest keeping an eye on the following for the most up-to-date information:

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies