When should i recieve my state taxes? i already recieved my federal in the 21st and i thought u was supposed to recieve everything together

am i supposed to get a date for state as well?

You receive your state and federal refunds separately. Your state and federal returns are processed by two separate government entitites. Your federal return is processed by the IRS. Your state return is processed by your state's Department of Revenue. One return does not impact the other. 

To track your state refund please see this helpful FAQ for a link to your states Department of Revenue: https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3300211