mikek-623

When should I expect my refund I was accepted jan13th?

MichelleLO

Per the IRS, most refunds are received within 21 days from the time a return has been accepted (received). For the most up-to-date information regarding the status of your tax return and a specific date of when to expect your refund, please visit the IRS Where's my Refund site.

For additional information, please see  TurboTax FAQ When will I get my IRS refund?

To track the progress of your state tax return, see the TurboTax FAQ How do I track my state refund?

Cowboys11

My refund was accepted on Jan 21 but when I go to the irs website to track it it says they cannot provide any information I must wait 24 hrs after it was accepted it’s been 8 days and I still get that messages what does that mean .

DaraLO

Once the IRS accepts your tax return, they take over the updating process.  While I cannot tell you exactly what the message you're getting means, if your return was accepted, you should expect your refund within 21 days.  You can read the following TurboTax FAQ for additional information, including contact details for the IRS:  When will I get my IRS tax refund?