kshipley68

When I tried to print my payment receipt, it does not show the transaction amounts or confirmation number?

PC, Windows 10 on Edge browser.
CarissaM

Please try to log out of Turbo Tax and log back in.  Then try to print the payment receipt once more. 

You can also take a screenshot of the payment receipt, and print out the screenshot. 

If you need additional assistance, please click here to contact customer service. 

kshipley68

My whole point is that when I complete paying and am at the final receipt screen and I click on the button that says "Print Receipt" I should **bleep** well be able to.  I understand you have "workarounds", but having something as simple as printing your receipt not work is just poor product management!  Pass this on!