ceciliacerrilla

When I click "Download" under "2020 Florida return" in order to print and mail in my FL return, the document doesn't include my actual return. How can I access my return?

The document that appears is one page and is just the "File by mail instructions" and the only boxes on the document are the "What you need to keep" and the "Special formatting" boxes. I see no instructions for mailing in my return, nor do I see the return itself. I owe $0 in taxes nor will I receive any refund from my Florida return - does that mean that I do not need to file taxes for Florida?

Florida does not have a state income tax.   if you paid for a state return for FL:

To call TurboTax customer support

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number

Customer support is available from 5 a.m. to 9 p.m. Pacific time

No one in the user forum can resolve a billing issue.  If you have a question about your TurboTax fees or billing, make sure you use the word “billing” in your request for help.  Do not use the word “refund.”

To call TurboTax customer support