turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Filed and accepted on 1/30 go to check wmr it went from one bar to saying “we cannot provide any information about your refund you must wait at least 24hours”

Confused now because it’s been well over 24hrs plus I had one bar as of 3days ago can someone help what does this mean 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
EbonyL

Filed and accepted on 1/30 go to check wmr it went from one bar to saying “we cannot provide any information about your refund you must wait at least 24hours”

What you are seeing is normal. The return is still in the processing stage and will be updated accordingly as it moves through the system. While going through the processing stage, you may see your status change to say multiple things; "no information can be found" or "you have entered incorrect information" or you may have 1-2 bars disappear, etc. As the IRS completes the processing and approval of the return, you will begin to see your bars return and your information will show correctly. 

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/4678184

This absolutely has nothing to do with my question
EbonyL

Please see the above updated answer and let me know if you have any more questions.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies