michelleewing206

I am trying to get my transcripts online, and the questions they are asking I am not sure if they are for 2016 or 2015 returns

this year I am filing head of household.  last year was married filing jointly
Kat

What year's transcripts are you requesting?  Your transcript for your 2016 return can't be what pertinent, since it's too early for the IRS to have that available.  Filing season for tax year 2016 hasn't yet opened.  The program must be questioning you about your 2015 tax return, filed in early 2016.

*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***