Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What's taking my refund so long? I have code 1541 on IRS site.

They full of it ..why would a employer report wrong income .. holding you off again ..that's April ...wow I'm glad my tax advocate just went head on told missing a w2 ..I don't want those problem..sounds like on big head ache ...and it's hasn't updated y'all..that's just one big saying as we running behind and we going to play like employer sent us wrong amount ...but we not going to tell her or he hold them off for another couple of weeks ...then only way to get advocate if you got eviction and repo car ..noooo who wants to be in that situation ...then you got get a check mailed wow sounding like mid April ish ...I'm not going call em no more ...they said they sent me a letter 6 days ago still haven't made it ..but they told me my letter said just it's a delay and waiting on w2.. this crazy y'all..

I was told that a letter was sent to me March 6th and then I was told that 2 letters were mailed to me feb 27th and March 6th and basically there is no refund set up for me right now because I am on a 45 day review. Well I did finally get my letter today and the letter was dated March 1st. Basically saying that my return is being further reviewed for accuracy. I honestly give up at this point. I don’t have a repo or eviction notice to show for a tax advocate but I am broke.

And just like that no date yet still. Figured it was not gonna be their. I bet it will be weeks before it hits.

Yea I can’t get no advocate either. My stuff ain’t getting repoed or kicked out or shutoff but I’m broke and barely making ends meet right now and all these assholes wanna do is make us wait for thei bull crap 45 day review

Funny part is that they told me 3 weeks now what my letter has said and they have it on file but won’t send till the 11th of March. What kind of crap is that

Woowww Fukkin scumbags . If we wait a while nother week and still nothing I’m goin to loose it

lol I know how u feel palex. Just complete bull crap
Jbrow178

Guys check your to see if anything has changed..my changed and says I should receive my money by the 13th

I didn’t update either. But I figured I wouldn’t. I checked my email today. I do see a letter coming in the mail from them. I’m just upset that they are holding my money like this for absolutely no **bleep** reason
Jbrow178

I checked on the IRS app

Same here I knew it wasn’t going to change. They r just dicking us around now so they can sit behind their desk and not do **bleep**

I’m not downloading a crap app just to check. When it does the same on their site lol
Jbrow178

True

Yeah I have that crap app and it says the same thing as the website

Yea I’m not downloading anything on my phone that has irs on it lol. They already know to much as it is lol
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies