Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I went on February 28,2018 to verify my identity. Why would it take 6-9 weeks to receive my refund?

i i.d verify march 2nd..went from still processing to still being processed...ugh!!!!

I went on February 28,2018 to verify my identity. Why would it take 6-9 weeks to receive my refund?

@rpmarquez77 does it just say we have received and it's being processed or we got it and a date will be provided when ava.?

I know it's very frustrating

your tax return is still being processed...i called monday just to make sure everything was ok, she said everything is fine, just to wait for an update, the only reason i called was because i received a second verify letter after i had verified. she said to disregard...hopefully my status changes soon.

mmmmeeee19856, did you have to wait the full 21 days from where you verified?

Does anyone know if the wmr site will update tonight since it'll be sunday?

Today is Saturday.

Yes but it has already updated today so after midnight it'll be sunday.

Yes the site updates EVERYDAY.....but be careful because my friend checked hers and it said it was being processed and she called her card and her money was on there 2 days prior but her status on the site never changed!

I check both every morning.

Yep that's possible.and @rpmarquez77  if ur wording change u  should get a ddd soon and ur bars back if it just says we have received it and it's being processed

That's the best thing to do because going off the site will have u waiting and your money will be on your card

If it says we have got.it and a date will be provided soon then u have to wait a little longer

Yes but it shouldn't be too much longer....probably within the next couple of days

What's another number to actually talk to someone on the phone to check with them to see what's going on
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies