Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I received the message Take Action: Your refund is delayed Reference code 1541. Never seen that in the history of filing my taxes ! Anybody else seen this?

I have the same code of 1541. And I am waiting like everyone else. If anything changes with anyone's status or a direct deposit was made, please promise you will come back and let us know. And I promise I will do the same if anything changes before the 27th. This is ridiculous.

I received the message Take Action: Your refund is delayed Reference code 1541. Never seen that in the history of filing my taxes ! Anybody else seen this?

Sounds like a plan. Cause it's time we get answer, hopefully, maybe, prolly just the run around...lol

Right lol For the next three days I would suggest you check your bank account first. Because I read somewhere on the IRS website that some of our statuses won't change, are funds would just be deposited. One thing is for sure, something got to shake before the 27th. Now it's just the waiting game.

Mine says take action reference code 1541 .. what does it mean ?I've files my taxes 1/29 .somebody said they got their taxes 30 days to the T . I've been looking on different sites to try and figure this crap out. Every site said wait till after the 27th. And 30 days from when I files would be the 28th...

No really has really been given a straight answer from the irs on what 1541 means or why they have. All they get told is to wait. On the IRS refund tool, mine says " Take Action" and see below for details about your refund. The only detail there says " You tax refund has been delayed". Thats it. So gonna call the IRS here in about 30 mins to see what damn answer they give me this time.

@mbanton6  did they ever tell you that you were under a review?

@greybessie  no
mbanton6

Yes they did, also they couldn’t verify my income til 2/19, thats when I called on Thursday and Friday and by Saturday nite it updates to received and approve and DDD 2/28 and to call my bank if not deposited by  by 3-4

What number do u call? Everytime I call the number "WMR" gives me I can not get threw to anybody it just says due to high volume..

I called the number this morning and now it's says I'm under view expect a letter by March 11

@ihugtreesalways that's what rep told me last week wait 27th and then call back but I called back this morning now I'm under a review

Do any have a ddd date yet other than @mbanton6 ?

@greybessie same here. The 19th it was refunds will start to hit the 27th no need to stress. Today it's a 45 day review. Was told a letter was sent out last week, havent received it. Anyone know when I start this 45 day time frame?

I asked if they needed any information from me, the woman told me no, nothing more was needed from me. So I just wait?
coryte

I was also told that and Review doesn't start until March 11th I was told 2 times nothing was wrong now this! R u kidding me!!
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies